What are live casinos?
In live casinos you play at real tables for profit. In contrast to online casino games that work with virtual tables, live croupiers are available at live casinos. Through a live stream you can see all the actions that the live dealer or other participants perform
In live casinos you play at real tables for profit. In contrast to online casino games that work with virtual tables, live croupiers are available at live casinos. Through a live stream you can see all the actions that the live dealer or other participants perform.
How do you play in live casinos?
In order to play in live casinos, one must open an account with an on-line casino offerer. Depending on the provider, you then have the option of downloading an extra software client. Many online casinos make it anyway possible to play all games directly in the browser. As soon as you are logged in, you can open the Live Casino area and choose a table after you have deposited.
Step-by-step instructions: Playing in the live casino
1. Open Online Casino Account: Our tip is to choose a provider who also offers a live casino bonus.
2. Make a deposit: To use the welcome bonus, you usually have to make a deposit. In order to be able to take place at the tables of the live casino, one must be able to show money in the customer account. Otherwise you can not place any bets.
3. Open Live Casino: Mostly, the direct link to the Live Casino can be found in the menu selection of the online casino. If necessary, however, one must use the search.
4. Select table and game: On the one hand, it's about which game you want to play. So whether you want to play roulette, blackjack or baccarat. On the other hand, one must also choose which table is eligible. Depending on the table, the minimum and maximum limits are different. So look at the selection.
5. Place your bet: Let's go! All you have to do is place your bet and it's time to hunt for high profits!
What are the advantages of a live casino?
There are a number of benefits to playing live casino games online. For example, playing with real dealers and croupiers creates a unique feel, a special flair. There is more atmosphere almost only in a real casino. In addition, in a live casino, the player has the opportunity to even have a nice chat with the dealers or croupiers. A not to be underestimated factor, because finally relax such conversations the mood at the table clearly. In addition, the player has the advantage of the dealer or croupier at work to look over his shoulder to observe his actions exactly.
It does not matter whether it's dealing the cards in blackjack or poker or throwing the ball into the roulette wheel. Even mixing the already played cards is done in a live casino by hand and in front of the player. This, of course, ensures great transparency. Although almost all online casinos are now licensed, live casinos provide one or the other player with the necessary extra security, as he can track every step of the staff live on screen.
Another advantage is that the player also gets a little change from the traditional, computer-based games. These may become a bit monotonous after a certain time, especially since you usually start alone here and play against the bank. In a live casino, on the other hand, in blackjack with up to seven players, you sit together at the gaming table and look forward to fighting for the number 21. Some vendors even have something else to offer their customers: If you play in a live casino, you may be able to determine the camera angle from which the game will be broadcast. For example, in roulette you put the focus on the pay tank or in blackjack you choose a setting that looks like you are sitting right at the table.