In live casinos you play at real tables for profit. In contrast to online casino games that work with virtual tables, live croupiers are available at live casinos. Through a live stream you can see all the actions that the live dealer or other participants perform
In live casinos you play at real tables for profit. In contrast to online casino games that work with virtual tables, live croupiers are available at live casinos. Through a live stream you can see all the actions that the live dealer or other participants perform.
How do you play in live casinos?
In order to play in live casinos, one must open an account with an on-line casino offerer. Depending on the provider, you then have the option of downloading an extra software client. Many online casinos make it anyway possible to play all games directly in the browser. As soon as you are logged in, you can open the Live Casino area and choose a table after you have deposited.
Step-by-step instructions: Playing in the live casino
1. Open Online Casino Account: Our tip is to choose a provider who also offers a live casino bonus.
2. Make a deposit: To use the welcome bonus, you usually have to make a deposit. In order to be able to take place at the tables of the live casino, one must be able to show money in the customer account. Otherwise you can not place any bets.
3. Open Live Casino: Mostly, the direct link to the Live Casino can be found in the menu selection of the online casino. If necessary, however, one must use the search.
4. Select table and game: On the one hand, it's about which game you want to play. So whether you want to play roulette, blackjack or baccarat. On the other hand, one must also choose which table is eligible. Depending on the table, the minimum and maximum limits are different. So look at the selection.
5. Place your bet: Let's go! All you have to do is place your bet and it's time to hunt for high profits!
What are the advantages of a live casino?
There are a number of benefits to playing live casino games online. For example, playing with real dealers and croupiers creates a unique feel, a special flair. There is more atmosphere almost only in a real casino. In addition, in a live casino, the player has the opportunity to even have a nice chat with the dealers or croupiers. A not to be underestimated factor, because finally relax such conversations the mood at the table clearly. In addition, the player has the advantage of the dealer or croupier at work to look over his shoulder to observe his actions exactly.
It does not matter whether it's dealing the cards in blackjack or poker or throwing the ball into the roulette wheel. Even mixing the already played cards is done in a live casino by hand and in front of the player. This, of course, ensures great transparency. Although almost all online casinos are now licensed, live casinos provide one or the other player with the necessary extra security, as he can track every step of the staff live on screen.
Another advantage is that the player also gets a little change from the traditional, computer-based games. These may become a bit monotonous after a certain time, especially since you usually start alone here and play against the bank. In a live casino, on the other hand, in blackjack with up to seven players, you sit together at the gaming table and look forward to fighting for the number 21. Some vendors even have something else to offer their customers: If you play in a live casino, you may be able to determine the camera angle from which the game will be broadcast. For example, in roulette you put the focus on the pay tank or in blackjack you choose a setting that looks like you are sitting right at the table.
The advantages of a live casino at a glance:
- Playing with real dealers and croupiers
- Excellent and unique atmosphere
- Socializing by other players and dialogues with dealers and croupiers
- Transparency - the staff's actions are tracked on the screen
- Absolute classics of table and card games are available
- Streams in good quality
- More varied games than purely computer-controlled games
- Various camera angles adjustable
- Increasing popularity rating
- Which games are there in a live casino?
Typically, the games that are offered in a live casino are the classics from the casino industry. These include, for example, roulette or blackjack. But some other games have already made it to an online casino. A small list:
Black Jack: A Casinoklassiker par excellence! Who does not love the game against the bank, which aims to get as close as possible to the number 21 without overblowing? Black Jack is one of the most popular casino games worldwide. So it is no wonder that it can also be found in every live casino. Usually, tables are offered for all types of players. Small bets for beginners and careful players are included as well as tables for absolute high rollers.
Roulette: Roulette is another classic from the casino world! This is usually offered in the live casinos - and sometimes in different variants such as French, European or American roulette.
Baccarat: Baccarat is a simple game that also finds more and more followers. Although this is also a Casinoklassiker, but this is always a little behind in the hierarchy behind Black Jack and Roulette.
Poker: Poker has enjoyed a veritable triumph in recent years. Nevertheless, it is not always available in live casinos. The reason: Many providers have separate poker rooms. Nevertheless, the variant Casino Hold'em is often found in live casinos.
Sic-Bo: This game is rarer to be found in the online casinos of this world as part of a live offer. Nevertheless, Sic-Bo can also captivate the players, so that some providers have decided to include Sic-Bo in their live program.